Saw these and thought of you guys...

If they glow, this is the place to be
User avatar
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified
Posts: 8597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 pm

#16 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Paul Barker »

Just strike anything I said yesterday
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
User avatar
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified
Posts: 8597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 pm

#17 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Paul Barker »

Paul Barker wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:38 pm I doubt anyone here interested.
Last thig I put on Phil’s post was uncalled for too, sorry Phill x
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
User avatar
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified
Posts: 8597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 pm

#18 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Paul Barker »

Ali Tait wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:47 am Pretty sure I was starting to become clinically depressed, looking back on it now.
I don’t recall when in my life I wasn’t depressed but always refuse meds. When you’ve nursed acute mental health you learn they’re made addicted to prescribed drugs. Not a path worth stepping foot on. Imho
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
User avatar
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified
Posts: 8597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 pm

#19 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Paul Barker »

Paul Barker wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Ali Tait wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:47 am Pretty sure I was starting to become clinically depressed, looking back on it now.
I don’t recall when in my life I wasn’t depressed but always refuse meds. When you’ve nursed acute mental health you learn they’re made addicted to prescribed drugs. Not a path worth stepping foot on. Imho
But don’t stop taking your meds on my say so anyone on them.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
User avatar
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power
Posts: 21120
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: North Essex

#20 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by pre65 »

Paul Barker wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:26 pm
Paul Barker wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:38 pm I doubt anyone here interested.
Last thig I put on Phil’s post was uncalled for too, sorry Phill x
No worries Paul, in reality your post woke me up a bit, so was helpful. :D

Anyway, you'd all have to try very hard to upset me these days. :lol:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
User avatar
Nick
Site Admin
Posts: 15473
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 10:20 am
Location: West Yorkshire

#21 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Nick »

Anyway, you'd all have to try very hard to upset me these days.
I like a challenge :-)
Not a path worth stepping foot on
This does miss the fact that therapies change and improve over time. Not going to the doctor because they used to cut legs off in the Crimean war without pain relief is not the optimum strategy.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
User avatar
Ali Tait
Eternally single
Posts: 4355
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Galashiels

#22 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Ali Tait »

Feel better now though. :D
User avatar
Ali Tait
Eternally single
Posts: 4355
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Galashiels

#23 Re: Saw these and thought of you guys...

Post by Ali Tait »

Paul Barker wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Ali Tait wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:47 am Pretty sure I was starting to become clinically depressed, looking back on it now.
I don’t recall when in my life I wasn’t depressed but always refuse meds. When you’ve nursed acute mental health you learn they’re made addicted to prescribed drugs. Not a path worth stepping foot on. Imho
Sorry to read that Paul, having had a taste of it I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Post Reply