Leeds arena night out

Share the music that moves you.......
steve s
Shed dweller

#1 Leeds arena night out

Post by steve s »

Went last night to see Leonard Cohen, what a fantasic new venue leeds has now in the arena..
...and leonard was pretty good too, we had a really good night , he played all night with no support act ...must have been 3 hours in all, not bad for a gent of his age...he regularly went down onto his knees and got up every time like a guy in his 30's thats more than i can manage...
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
Greg
Social outcast

Post by Greg »

That's very impressive but three hours............it's a wonder you are still here to write a report :wink: :lol:
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
Douglas Adams (HHGTTG)
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by Paul Barker »

Greg wrote:That's very impressive but three hours............it's a wonder you are still here to write a report :wink: :lol:
I have one album somewhere. About once every ten years I have built up enough optimism to trust myself to listen to a whole side without mortality conscerns.

would be good for preparing to go to Whitby for a day's work, which I have to do once in a long while.

I keep it with the two John Mayall Albums I recovered from my sister when she kicked the manic depressed boyfriend who bought them for her.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
steve s
Shed dweller

Post by steve s »

Greg wrote:That's very impressive but three hours............it's a wonder you are still here to write a report :wink: :lol:
Good one greg...but I could easily have sat through more.. His best stuff in my view and most of what he played last night was post 1995.
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number