Loosers...

Subjects that don't have their own home
al newall
Needs to get out more

Post by al newall »

I see this thread has also appeared over on "the dark side". With the expected comical results. Good move. :)
History repeated once again.
Much to learn there is.
Clive
Old Hand

Post by Clive »

david C wrote:
Clive wrote:
I note that he's not been waxing lyrical about the Pickering 7500 he recently bought. That is a decent cartridge.
yes but haven't you heard, he's an ideas man, what you do is you replace the polythene block with hardwood, then get expert stylus to make you a new cantilever, retip it and it's a giant killer, :lol:
I did spot that at the time but had forgotten about it and I recall that I didn't want to get into yet another argument. He says he doesn't like theories, just practical experience. I don't believe he's done anything with his 7500 so there's no logic or consistency. Nothing new then.
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Any of you lemmings want to join me in a bit of cliff-jumping sometime?
Sorry, too busy back slapping.

BTW, sorry if this thread makes no sense to some folks, its just a bit of sillyness from the forum a lot of us used to use (and some still do), and the member who was the reason I stopped posting there.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.