jvc ql y5 f turntable and a tt kit

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
cressy
Shed dweller

#1 jvc ql y5 f turntable and a tt kit

Post by cressy »

anyone interested in buying this deck off me? its a lovely old thing and i think sounds lovely. its always sounded great with the coral mc on it and it sounded bloody great witha dl103 on it. the q damping seems to give the same effect of adding mass to the headshell. its in quite good condition, a few marks here and there. i have the lid ect too. servos in the arm are perfectly ok too. im after about 50 quid or so. plus its fully automatic for those like me who are idle!

i also have an input design tt kit aswell that i havent got time to build, this has a glass platter, rega style bearing and an impex motor the same as an lp12 et al. its by the same company who did the manticore mantra, its from what i can gather the prototype for this deck that they sold in kit form. its absolutely spotless and never been touched. drop me a line or pm me if anyones interested. ill be listing the on ebay if you guys arent fussed. cheers guys, pics to follow if needed
cressy
Shed dweller

Post by cressy »

the jvc is now on fleabay so hav a look if anyone wants to bid, the input design kit hasnt been listed yet though