The Jimi Hendrix Experience

Share the music that moves you.......
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

Post by The Stratmangler »

I've just bought a reissue copy of "Are You Experienced" on the Music On Vinyl label, with all the official Hendrix Family authorization, and it is stunning to listen to.

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/releases/He ... xperienced
Chris :happy3:
Greg
Social outcast

Post by Greg »

Yep, I expect it's the same pressing that gob smacked me and subsequently Nick as well. A very good sound although yours is probably packaged differently.

For Christmas I had the American import 180gm repressing of Electric Ladyland that Mark previously referred to. I've not yet had time for a serious listen but I'll report here when I have.
Mr. Spock's beard
User

Post by Mr. Spock's beard »

Just checked the Music on Vinyl website; why can't I see any prices?
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by andrew Ivimey »

because they are hugely expensive (if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it - as I was told when I timidly asked the actually price of that Bentley I never bought. Then I went down to the Lamborghini salesroom. On the test run I said to the effect that it was only a car. It didn't get any better ... I was booted out on the Mall - do I care!
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

Post by The Stratmangler »

The Hendrix reissue exploration continues with this http://www.musiconvinyl.com/releases/He ... ld_As_Love
and again it's a stunning pressing - very highly recommended 8)
Chris :happy3:
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Just to let folk know, I noticed earlier that David (MCRU) has copies of Are you Experenced.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.