Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Subjects that don't have their own home
Ali Tait
Eternally single

#31 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by Ali Tait »

He’s a good reviewer imo. If you haven’t already, check out Tyrell’s classic workshop. Some great stuff on there.
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#32 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by IslandPink »

..and 'Number 27'
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
Neal
Shed dweller

#33 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by Neal »

I find number 27 irritating and a bit of a d**k TBH. Puts a lot of click bait videos out that have no substance IMHO

Shed racing aka Ivan’s Shed/Ivan’s Barn is also a great watch. His original channel,got stolen off him by his grandson afaik, it’s now called clockwork movies if you want to see what he was up to before….
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#34 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by IslandPink »

I completely disagree, I love his series on the 'Influenzo', he's helped me through my current personal crisis, I can't understand why you say they have no substance. that's the reason I like them.
steve s
Shed dweller

#35 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by steve s »

Having watched that video on car values, it does make you think about what's around the corner.

Id guess electric prices will go up when most people have an electric car ( vat at least) and home recharging becomes the norm, but I do wonder what will happen with petrol prices.
Once you can't buy a new petrol or diesel car, I would guess there will be a few years where fuel taxation will still be a cash cow
But once past that stage, fuel duty could go either way, 25 year old vehicles are presently road tax free.. I wonder if the fuel to drive them one day will be ?
There may well be a good market for used diesel and and petrol cars. Providing of course, that you don't take them into every cities low emission zones
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
Nick
Site Admin

#36 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by Nick »

For better or worst I think we will see a lot of petrol stations being repurposed. I also expect ice's to be banned from many places so the market will be forced to dwindle. Maybe also scrappage schemes.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Neal
Shed dweller

#37 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by Neal »

IslandPink wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:10 pm I completely disagree, I love his series on the 'Influenzo', he's helped me through my current personal crisis, I can't understand why you say they have no substance. that's the reason I like them.
Take a look at his recent Merc video and he did one in similar vein on the Tomato, nothing there other than what shall I do type content, his other stuff is watchable but as this is, currently, now his only form of income he is putting out content that IMHO is not worth watching.

This Week with cars is better if you can get past the slightly awkward on camera presentation.
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#38 Re: Proposed anti tamper legislation for vehicles.

Post by IslandPink »

Sorry I did over-react a little last night.
The Ferrari series was a lot better than some of the current stuff, I agree.