usb microscope

Subjects that don't have their own home
Greg
Social outcast

#31 Re: usb microscope

Post by Greg »

It needs a bit of practice, but I’m getting there.

izzy wizzy
Old Hand

#32 Re: usb microscope

Post by izzy wizzy »

This is ahowing a lot of promise Greg. Have you tried side on with a white back ground?
Greg
Social outcast

#33 Re: usb microscope

Post by Greg »

I got this one at lower magnification which showed me I needed to clean the stylus before I proceeded further. Cantilever, by the way is made of Ruby.

Greg
Social outcast

#34 Re: usb microscope

Post by Greg »

I should have said, the magnified images I took today were used and I successfully sold my cartridge.

This WiFi digital microscope is a doddle to use, although I’m sure the real skill is in setting up the item to be looked at. Correct background colour and choice of magnification level clearly are the critical parts. I need to practice different levels of magnification with different levels of zoom. Anyway, download the associated app to phone or tablet, and when microscope is switched on, select the WiFi link in phone/tablet settings. Open the app and the image is then displayed on the screen, in my case, my iPad, and there is a button on the screen for capturing photo images, simple as that. I like its functionality a lot.
Ant
Shed dweller

#35 Re: usb microscope

Post by Ant »

Just ordered one of the ones similar to eds original one as ive been asked to have a look at some carts for a friend so they can be sold. I wanted to be able to capture images for listings which i cant do using the loupe ive been using.
Should be interesting
Also starring Rex Hamilton as Abraham Lincoln

www.bte-designs.weebly.com