Football Coache

Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Football Coache

Post by Paul Barker »

I had a few near misses in my youth.

1/ a boy asked me to come into a toilet cubicle wiht him, so I did. Then he got his hard on out and said he wanted to put it in my bum. I'm like (think bubble) "that's an odd request". I declined. didn't at the time know what one was supposed to do with a boner or what came out of it.

2/ sex ed was an american film of heterosexual teenagers geting it on and one pf the boys got an user on his tickling stick. The master said at the end "anyone thta wants to discuss this come and see me in my room". I was thinking of going as I was still confused. Another boy beat me to it. Next morning we get up to learn the teacher was collected by the Police and we never saw him again! That was a close one.

3/A friends dad had very strange boumdaries thinking it was ok to groap young boys crown jewels, but I managed to fight him off each time. He was persistent but I won the grappling for the goolies contest, and never went back to thta house. Oddly never told anyone. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know.

4/ fookin football coach had very poor boundaries too. Never went back.

And now it's in th news. Must be loads of near miss guys like me out there. It was pretty persistent and physical attempts at geting sex with a young boy. Not exactly softly softly grooming like the public imagines goes on.

I'm juts glad I came out the other side without being penetrated.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein