Amaising Screwdriver

Anything to do with the things that make the music we listen to.
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Amaising Screwdriver

Post by Paul Barker »

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
andrew Ivimey

#2 Re: Amaising Screwdriver

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Free postage too. What a snip! Gives a perspective on temptation!
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Paul Barker

#3 Re: Amaising Screwdriver

Post by Paul Barker »

It's like standing on a high building feeling the draw to go over the edge, resisting the gravity pull of the buy it now hot link. That would be one expensive accidental button press.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
andrew Ivimey

#4 Re: Amaising Screwdriver

Post by andrew Ivimey »

It's not every day such a precision tool comes up for such a bargain price. Who could resist the centrifugal pull,the allure the necessity of proud ownership. ... conspicuous consumption gone mad, Dr Who would envy...oh my,if I buy one I'll show you all at Owston...Over breakfast.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.