Analogue and Active DSP Crossovers

Somewhere to tell us of supplies who go the extra mile, or run away with your dosh.
JohnG
Old Hand

#1 Analogue and Active DSP Crossovers

Post by JohnG »

On a browse of the Web looking at TVC Models, I come across a new name, that was surprisingly being reported as a affordable British Manufacturer,
" Triple M Audio " I read a few reviews of their TVR and thought the product as a whole, seemed worth a audition, so it is now on my Shortlist for the commencement of the Springtime Preamp investigations I intend on putting into place.

After a look around the Triple M Audio Site, I have seen in their future projects list, they intend on producing Crossovers.
As I know DSP is a common term used on here, I thought I would make this known. It might be of use to some one.
shane
Social outcast

#2 Re: Analogue and Active DSP Crossovers

Post by shane »

I’ve got a Phono preamp that might have been made by them. It goes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Must get round to fixing it next year.

Jeeves! Coat!
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.