Tout le Haut Parleur - Avoid

Somewhere to tell us of supplies who go the extra mile, or run away with your dosh.
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#1 Tout le Haut Parleur - Avoid

Post by IslandPink »

Still owing me around £550 despite emails and a phone call.
Website claims they've refunded me on one pair of FX120's but no action to back this up has appeared on latest MasterCard bill.
http://en.toutlehautparleur.com/
Second order of 2x FX120 which I also asked to be refunded has not been actioned even on the 'account' page on the website.
Will be launching a dispute via MasterCard in next couple of days.
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
simon
Thermionic Monk Status

#2 Re: Tout le Haut Parleur - Avoid

Post by simon »

Bummer, hope you get it sorted Mark.

Completely unrelated, the only company I've ever had a problem with in cyberland was also French - Selectronic. I wanted to buy a few R core trafos - emailed them in my best schoolboy French, got a reply in excellent English, did the deal, then didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I emailed them a few times and didn't get any response, even when I threatened to raise a dispute with PayPal. Still heard nothing from them. Eventually they refunded the money when PayPal were about to cut them off. Quite strange really.

Fingers crossed for you.
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#3 Re: Tout le Haut Parleur - Avoid

Post by IslandPink »

Finally got the money back this morning after starting a MasterCard dispute - when I informed them of this, they became very communicative and started asking for bank details. I still think I'm short of about £20 somewhere, probably cancelled postage charges, but I've done as much as I can be bothered to do !
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"