Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
shane
Social outcast

#1 Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

Having a clear-out and found this. If anyone wants it, PM your address and I’ll pop it in the post.

The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
shane
Social outcast

#2 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

Bump before it goes to the National Trust book stall.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#3 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by Daniel Quinn »

Hi, I will have it . It will be a good winters afternoon read with coffee and then it can join the other 100 or so I have .
gninnam
Old Hand

#4 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by gninnam »

PM sent :)
shane
Social outcast

#5 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

Daniel wins by a short head!

PM your address Daniel, I'll pop it in the post.
gninnam
Old Hand

#6 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by gninnam »

No problem.
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#7 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by Daniel Quinn »

Thanks much appreciated.

Daniel is of course not my real name as many have pointed out with a child like glee. I was going to start using my real name (dennis) but doing so would mean I admit I’m never going back to work and I’m not ready to do so yet.

I started using Daniel Quinn in 2007 to protect my identity in view of my work and my views. Daniel Quinn is the main character in the novel New York trilogy by Paul Auster.

I see since I thought it was a good idea , dozens of people on twitter also think it’s a good idea, most notably the ‘secret barrister’
shane
Social outcast

#8 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

But I still need your address…
shane
Social outcast

#9 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

On it’s way
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#10 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by Daniel Quinn »

Thanks
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#11 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by Daniel Quinn »

it as arrived . thank you.

last time i purchased a stamp it was 24 pence. If you give me your pay pal address i will pay postage.
shane
Social outcast

#12 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

Thanks! I’ll pm my email address.
shane
Social outcast

#13 Re: Hi-Fi News book: free to a good home.

Post by shane »

Payment received. Thanks Daniel.