DENON DL-103R

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
Toppsy
Shed dweller

#1 DENON DL-103R

Post by Toppsy »

I purchased this cartridge some time ago on the recommendation of a friend after I had inadvertently snapped the cantilever on my much loved Ortofon Rondo Bronze cartridge.

I never really got on with it, perhaps it wasn't such a synergistic match to my Hadcock unipivot arm mounted on my NA Spacedeck? Anyways after talking to Nick that I really wasn't getting along with the Denon cart in my setup he suggested sending my Rondo Bronze to Van den Hul to have a new replacement stylus and cantilever fitted. So off to the man the broken cart was sent. I have not looked back since. The Denon was boxed up and has stood on a shelf in my listening room ever since I had the Rondo repaired, so I have decided to sell it on to fund a new none audio project build.

The Denon has probably had only around 20-hours use and is in as new condition. It comes complete in original box with all paperwork and performance certificate. Asking £200 which I think is a fair price considering the very little use and the cost of a new one. Price includes p&p. Payment by bank transfer please.

Thanks for looking.