Warm hello from Germany

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
joda2012
New User

#1 Warm hello from Germany

Post by joda2012 »

my name is Jo and i am from Germany.
Im boared from "high end stuff" so i built my speakers with PA drivers for home hifi and cinema use.
Kind regards and good discussions
Jo
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#2 Re: Warm hello from Germany

Post by pre65 »

joda2012 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:53 am my name is Jo and i am from Germany.
Im boared from "high end stuff" so i built my speakers with PA drivers for home hifi and cinema use.
Kind regards and good discussions
Jo
Hi Jo, welcome to Audio Talk.

Feel free to tell us about your home built speakers. :)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
steve s
Shed dweller

#3 Re: Warm hello from Germany

Post by steve s »

A few of us use pa type drivers, and get very good results along with low distortion at home listening levels

Welcome..
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
Toppsy
Shed dweller

#4 Re: Warm hello from Germany

Post by Toppsy »

Hi and welcome aboard Jo.
I have responded to your personal email to me regards the Monacor SP-310CX Coaxial Driver MLTL speakers and look forward to reading your posting on progress and thoughts on the design should you wish to share these with us.

Please note the speakers benefit greatly by lifting the front end by around 6mm to aid angling of the drivers more to ear level when seated listing to the speakers. I find these feet also aid greatly in isolating the speakers from the floor https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283457417968 ... SwHnFVtMIM. I'm sure they are available in Germany.

I'll happily answer any questions you may have regards the speakers.