Hello Everyone

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
starion156
New User

#1 Hello Everyone

Post by starion156 »

Hi my name is Mike. I live in wakefield and have been into hifi for many years. I joined on the recommendation of a friend who heard of your annual event where members bring the systems and there's an opportunity to here some truly special systems.

It also seems many members modify and upgrade there equipment. And I think I can count myself amongst these although I am very much an amateur at this .
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#2 Re: Hello Everyone

Post by IslandPink »

Hello Mike, and welcome. I think most of us started with simple stuff like swapping components , or building kits. It'll be nice to hear what you like, and hopefully we can impart some ideas & knowledge.
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
steve s
Shed dweller

#3 Re: Hello Everyone

Post by steve s »

Hi Mike, great to have you posting on here, your welcome to attend our event next weekend. Put your name down on the Owston 2019 attendance thread and I'll add you to the list
Cheers steve
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number