Now then

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
karatestu
User

#1 Now then

Post by karatestu »

Hello, i am fairly new here. I have a few posts under my belt but forgot to introduce myself, my apologies. Found this forum via HFS.

I am a middle aged family man, drummer of 28 years with a passion for music and hifi ( which i cant stop fiddling with). Had my fair share of solder burns and minor electric shocks. I like both kinds of music, country and western :D Seriously, i like some of all genres especially rock & jazz.

I grew tired of Naim and so now use all Avondale amplification which i put together myself. My Naim CD3.5 is highly modified by me with all sorts of goodies and my speakers are modded too. LP12 is my vinyl source but that has been highly molested too.

Just bought a nva ap20 and bmu. Amp is for a second system and just to satisfy my curiosity. I also have a doc mod project on the go with 1970's Marantz imperial 7, 12" bass 3 ways.

Lots to do and learn.

Stu
:bigsmurf:
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#2 Re: Now then

Post by IslandPink »

Good stuff, sounds like the right sort of attitude - welcome !
You and Dave (tB) could form a drum & bass duo !
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

#3 Re: Now then

Post by Dave the bass »

"Riddim!"
"The fat bourgeois and his doppelganger"
karatestu
User

#4 Re: Now then

Post by karatestu »

I'm giving up food for funk