Yo lads

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
Rudolph Hucker
User

#526 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

Michael L wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:03 pm Rudy, I think you need help - seriously.
i am a loony but harmless cock breath..u live in a tent then
Rudolph Hucker
User

#527 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

right i'm off to sit in the garden

all that's left to prove i own this gaff is the bank piccy with the clerk and a piccy of the last invoice payment..
Rudolph Hucker
User

#528 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

https://www.blocket.se/stockholm/Chevro ... ?ca=10&w=3

wow that is cheap..39k for an almost new camaro...that will be sold before sunset
Rudi Phucker
New User

#529 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudi Phucker »

alright lads..why thee fek was i banned.
paid me house off as i said i was gonna do. 80k in cash..saving 3k a month now..first purchase is gonna be a 2019 camaro ss.
then a 60k motorhome
then part exchange the camaro for a lambo hurracane.
gonna be saving over 35 grand a year now we're mortgage free
Rudi Phucker
New User

#530 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudi Phucker »

my plan is to be a millionair the day i retire in 12 years time..our house is worth over 400k and it's all ours..
will save over 400k in the next 12 years..i rekon i will do it.
got the last mortgage payment invoice on the wall in the hall
Rudi Phucker
New User

#531 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudi Phucker »

looking to buy some martin logans before xmas..will ask ya all when the time comes.
ok off to me pit..laters bozos
Nick
Site Admin

#532 Re: Yo lads

Post by Nick »

You were banned because I was fed up of hearing your continuous stream of drivel about your wealth and your crass bad taste. I see that hasn't changed.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Rudi Phucker
New User

#533 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudi Phucker »

nothing wrong pushing forward in life mofo and wanting to be rich ffs.
millionair i'm gonna be i tell ya that..already looking at lamborghinis..170k for a hurracan..take me 4 years to save that..me and the wife pull in 10k a month after tax some months and almost zero outlay..work it out yourselves.

ok i need me kip.i'm on price work pulling in almost 400 quid a day
snakeoil is booming now btw

your all welcome to join the fun..jammy has settled in real good.
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com
Nick
Site Admin

#534 Re: Yo lads

Post by Nick »

No, nothing wrong with either of those. I have no objection to someone being rich or poor, the objection I had before and do again is that your posts are boring in the extreme, life (at least mine) is too short and precious to waste reading your tripe. So off you go again.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
mainscablesrus
Old Hand

#535 Re: Yo lads

Post by mainscablesrus »

Rudi Phucker wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:47 pm nothing wrong pushing forward in life mofo and wanting to be rich ffs.
millionair i'm gonna be i tell ya that..already looking at lamborghinis..170k for a hurracan..take me 4 years to save that..me and the wife pull in 10k a month after tax some months and almost zero outlay..work it out yourselves.

ok i need me kip.i'm on price work pulling in almost 400 quid a day
snakeoil is booming now btw

your all welcome to join the fun..jammy has settled in real good.
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com
That's fun is it?

You are such a rich man and you waste your life posting on hifi forums

Get a life you sad twat.
You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
shane
Social outcast

#536 Re: Yo lads

Post by shane »

If you're going to order a Huracan, it might be a good idea to learn how to spell it.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Lee S
Old Hand

#537 Re: Yo lads

Post by Lee S »

...and what was that about not "buying any German wank"? The Huracan is an Audi underneath the garish paint and plastic bits. German chassis, German Engine, German Gearbox and German suspension and brakes... :roll: :lol: :lol:
©2020 Lee