Yo lads

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#496 Re: Yo lads

Post by andrew Ivimey »

oh all right , I laughed before I thought of a more appropriate response... which was more laughter.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Rudolph Hucker
User

#497 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

sold me mustang- sold in with 10 minutes of the advert coming out at a 2k loss over 8 months..37k we got for it. u buy german shite u loose a fortune
sold me stocks

got 100k in the bank right now..waiting for the stocks sale to come over then we're paying off our mortgage..this time next week we'll own this 400k plus house outright
we've paid off the 180k mortgage in 10 years 4 months,
an amazing achievemnt i rekon..still have over 30k in the bank after we've paid it off.watch this space coz with our 100k a year incomes i'll be buying a lambo in no time
holidays in hawaii
will be buying more motorbikes for the sake of it
will be giving a lot of money to my 2 sons over the next few years.
will be buying a motorhome within 2 years of saving.
will 100 percent be buying a brand new camaro next april.
we've been paying 1500 quid a month mortgage for 10 years now.
we'll have all my 3k salary each month spare cash
all all above i swear on my 2 sons lives is true.

read more by logging in to snakeoil
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com
Last edited by Rudolph Hucker on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
andrew Ivimey

#498 Re: Yo lads

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Clearly you are the sort of alpha male I can only dream of being....one day.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Nick
Site Admin

#499 Re: Yo lads

Post by Nick »

Alpha maybe, I doubt a mathematician. So 100k a year income, if he earns 3k a month, so that means his wife earns 64k, he may as well stay at home and look after the kids.

But whatever, seems to keep them so happy they have to let others know for some reason.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Rudolph Hucker
User

#500 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

i earn 43k a year

take home around 3k a month after taxc

my wife earnt 62k last year and takes home about 4k a month after tax..no mortgage aint hard to work out nick..

i cant stay home ffs..our son is 13 now...why throw money away being home when i can live like a king and help my 2 sons out.
will buy him a brand new car when he's 18 and give him say 40k deposit for his first house..i'll keep going bozo..strong as an ox i am and love to keep the cash pouring in
Rudolph Hucker
User

#501 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

the wifes mum is 85...100k coming from her

me mum is only 74..300k i got coming from her...ffs by the time i retire i'll be a multi millionair..our house has gone through the roof value wise.
worth over 400k now easily..as it's in mint condition maybe more..

i'll post a piccy of the reciept from the bank when we pay it off next week..waiting for 40k to come over from the stocks sale just now..then we have to transfer 60k to the other bank we have the mortgage with

hopefully all done by next tuesday..gonna have 4 tins os specila brew to celebrate..i'm on a months holiday just now and will go back to work singing
Rudolph Hucker
User

#502 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

spending 5 grand on me teeth over the next few months
negleted them for too long..gonna have the works done to them..
then giving me eldest lad a few grand around xmas..xmas 2019 will be taking me 2 lads to hawaii just coz we can..
andrew Ivimey

#503 Re: Yo lads

Post by andrew Ivimey »

You should have your own thread. It all sounds so exciting!!!
Nick
Site Admin

#504 Re: Yo lads

Post by Nick »

will be taking me 2 lads to hawaii just coz we can..
Seems a bad reason, I can put my head in a bucket of water, but just because I can, isnt a good enough reason to do so IMHO.
You should have your own thread. It all sounds so exciting!!!
I agree Andrew, but with a ego that size, I think his own forum would be better,
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#505 Re: Yo lads

Post by pre65 »

Nick wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 pm
will be taking me 2 lads to hawaii just coz we can..
Seems a bad reason, I can put my head in a bucket of water, but just because I can, isnt a good enough reason to do so IMHO.

I bet Rudi has got a bigger and better bucket Nick, and much more expensive as well. :lol:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Rudolph Hucker
User

#506 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

i'm totaly harmless lads and only having some fun

realizing your dreams is a wonderful thing..the day we moved in here we both said lets pay this fucker off asap..only this year we are able to pay off the balance in cash and still have a nice lump to fall back on

look if you lot stop wasting money on wank cars you too can realize your dreams..coz i tell ya all now that is the biggest finacial mistake people make buying stupid cars.
something i have never done..ok i have had a few yank cars..but lost very little on them..the minute u buy a new crout car u loose a fortune
Rudolph Hucker
User

#507 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

about 6 working days untill it's done and dusted

will be framing the reciept to put on the wall..we dont get deeds i dont thing..just a bit of paper saying all paid off
and a piccy of us in the bank with the teller.

over the next 2 weeks will be one of the greatest days in my life..mortgage paid off in total 180k sterling in 10 years 4 months

i doubt many have ever dsone that..been real lucky coz rates was 7 percent when we moved in..as they lowered we kept all payments the same..in fact we upped them 4 times over the years.
andrew Ivimey

#508 Re: Yo lads

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Twice now I've tried posting and pooooffff they're gone.All I'm trying to say is that if the Rude one can keep it up it could be entertaining. I dont think for a moment that its true. No one could be so crass.

And who spends money on (yank) cars or BMWs for that matter - wrong forum?!?
Rudolph Hucker
User

#509 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

your wrong bozo

i told u i swear on my 2 son lives this is 100 percent true..come on my forum and look in the public bar...
one thing i never do is lie..i live a hermit life and save save save

here in sweden yank cars dont depreciate...told ya all this before...up untill about right now we would have left us too little to pay it off and leave us low on cash
i aint been below 20k for 15 years...wont ever happen

join up on me forum
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

then look in the public bar...you'll see for yourself..some thing rudi aint is a liar..i'm an eastender and true to my word
Rudolph Hucker
User

#510 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker »

link here
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com/t8077-mortgage-free

this part of the forum is members only..join up..will take u 1 minute..i can give ya all some sound advice how to pay off ya mortgages in 10 years..simple if u follow my guidelines.

LIVE LIKE A HERMIT..that's it in a nutshell..