Where I live there tattoos are very popular, Warning!

A place for the funny stuff
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Where I live there tattoos are very popular, Warning!

Post by Paul Barker »

Taken from "The Bro code"

25) A Bro doesn't let another Bro get a tattoo, particularly a tattoo of a girls name. The average relationship between a man and a woman lasts 83 days. The relationship between man and his skin lasts a life time and must be nurtured because the skin is the largest and second most important organ a man has.
floppybootstomp
Old Hand

Post by floppybootstomp »

And the point is?

I don't like tattoos. I don't have any. I know some folk like tattoos, fair nuff.

Concentration camp detainees were tattooed with numbers, I expect there are still many surviving folk living who could show you their tattoo from that experience.

My Father had about four or five tattoos on each of his arms, got them done during WW2 when he was in the RAF, most of them done on converted liners used as troop ships. He always said to me he wishes he hadn't had them done but that peer pressure was high.

And for those of you who aspire to being criminals remember - the police love tattoos, makes filling in that 'distinguishing marks' section on your arrest form a whole lot more interesting.

Not for me.
Relevant boxes ticked - certified loony
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

floppybootstomp wrote:And the point is?
look at the section the post belongs to.
floppybootstomp
Old Hand

Post by floppybootstomp »

Paul Barker wrote:
look at the section the post belongs to.
Oh :oops:

Bugger :oops:

Kindly strap me to that arse-kicking machine for the full ten minutes would you please.
Relevant boxes ticked - certified loony
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

No problem.
MrAcoustat
User

Post by MrAcoustat »

I don't like tattoos. I don't have any. I know some folk like tattoos, fair nuff.

Concentration camp detainees were tattooed with numbers, I expect there are still many surviving folk living who could show you their tattoo from that experience.

My Father had about four or five tattoos on each of his arms, got them done during WW2 when he was in the RAF, most of them done on converted liners used as troop ships. He always said to me he wishes he hadn't had them done but that peer pressure was high.

And for those of you who aspire to being criminals remember - the police love tattoos, makes filling in that 'distinguishing marks' section on your arrest form a whole lot more interesting.

Not for me.
Hi i respect your opinion all i ask is that you respect mine and that's just one side of me, the other side is real dark.
Attachments
Tattoed Biker.jpg