Subjects that don't have their own home
- Social outcast
- Posts: 3123
- Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 pm
- Location: No longer living somewhere stupidly hot...
Mike H wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 pm
jack wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:10 pm
I had one of those on my desert Jeep...
Never ask a man walking away from camp with a shovel in his hand what he's up to...
Ice Cold In Alex!
- Amstrad Tower of Power
- Posts: 18242
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:38 pm
- Location: The Fens
I never make the same mistake twice. Instead I prefer to fill my day with a variety of different mistakes
- No idea why I do this anymore
- Posts: 6833
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 7:01 pm
- Location: Denbigh, N.Wales
Just like me, yesterday, in the Lake District after 4 hours on the fells !!
"The bass is the king of the instruments - it has no known natural predator" (Wobble)