Welcome to Audio Talk

Nick
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Audio Talk

Post by Nick » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:11 am

BTW, before you start looking for solutions to problems that don't exist, the site runs on a IONOS server and thats doing fine thanks.
Exactly how does that work then?
That was sarcasm based on your apparent suggestion that there was no physical hardware. I am fully aware of docker and its friends. Can I tactfully suggest that just because someone makes different choices to you, doesn’t necessarily mean they don't understand the problem as well as you do.
Resistance isn't futile it's V / I.

jack
Social outcast

Post by jack » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am

Nick wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:11 am

BTW, before you start looking for solutions to problems that don't exist, the site runs on a IONOS server and thats doing fine thanks.
Exactly how does that work then?
That was sarcasm based on your apparent suggestion that there was no physical hardware. I am fully aware of docker and its friends. Can I tactfully suggest that just because someone makes different choices to you, doesn’t necessarily mean they don't understand the problem as well as you do.
Wow! That's a bit harsh! I missed the sarcasm, but there again i tend to always ignore sarcasm. Irony is more subtle.

No way was there any intention to patronise - it was a genuine thought based on the original thread that mentioned a PSU replacement. It's not a criticism - its an alternative that might save time and money. I also used to use 1&1, but moved off a while ago for various reasions. I also never suggested that there was a problem of any sort!k

My mistake here was the sarcasm bit. Sheesh!

ed
retired

Post by ed » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:43 pm

I've changed my mind, I just can't see the point and can no longer be bothered....

post deleted
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be