Audio Talk - what is it?

Subjects that don't have their own home
Scottmoose
Needs to get out more

#106 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Scottmoose »

I'm a programmer now! Hell's bollocks, that's amazing news! A whole new career path in has opened up before me! :laughing6:
'"That'll do," comes the cry of the perfectionist down the ages.' (James May The Reassembler)
Website www.wodendesign.com
Community sites www.frugal-horn.com & www.frugal-phile.com
Highway29

#107 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Highway29 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 pm
Scottmoose wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm Still keeping up your stream of closed-minded egotistical abuse I see Richard. Oh well, if it turns you on... :lol:
You still can't see it, can't separate the words from the person. I abuse what you say and the reasoning behind it, not you. You are probably a really nice chap for all I know.
How can you spout such Bollocks Dunn:

Here's just one post of yours that proves you are a complete tosser who has no grip on reality

In reply to Scottmoose, Fatboy Dunn wrote:

"FFS you really are an arse. By stopping the play back at that point you destroyed my meaning and created your own. I explained, if any one with brain cells actually reads the post they will see.

Stop playing it is getting boring. I have had my say, I FFS you really are an arse. By stopping the play back at that point you destroyed my meaning and created your own. I explained, if any one with brain cells actually reads the post they will see.

Stop playing it is getting boring. I have had my say, I think you are a prat, other seem to think you are semi genius, be happy to have them. There are people who don't like me as well if you hadn't realised :lol:

You are trying to draw me back into conflict by these twists and games. If you really want to I will spend all day insulting you if it turns you on, but others here are fed up with it. It is only you trying to continue it now. BUT publish something as bloody daft as you have recently and I will be back on your neck again, someone has to :roll:"
[/i][/size]
As for "being back on Scotts neck", I'd concentrate on that fat neck of yours before it chokes you!

Don't you realise what a laughing stock you are? If you were a TV character everyone would say it was too far fetched. No real person could be such a complete and utter knob. You make Kim Jong Un look like a regular guy. Thanks goodness your rise to power hasn't gone beyond bossing around a handful of sycophants on your little hate forum.

Sleep tight secure in the knowledge you've wasted yet another day raging against people you don't even know. :diabloanifire: :tool:
Michael L
Old Hand

#108 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Michael L »

Did you come to discuss hifi?
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#109 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by pre65 »

Jammy returns ?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#110 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Michael L
Old Hand

#111 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Michael L »

pre65 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pmJammy returns ?
Not his style though he did use that pathetic gif.
shane
Social outcast

#112 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by shane »

pre65 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pmJammy returns ?
Nah. This bloke can almost spell. Must be knocking on a bit too if he has to use large print.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#113 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

It will be someone from snakeoilaudio smutblog.
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#114 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Just got back to the Shire having learned patience on the M6, various A & B roads north of Stoke, the glorious A500 and the troubled busy M1. I've skimmed what you lot have said - you really don't need me! But I'm off to bed and may contribute tomorrow.

I thought we'd learned something from the mudshark episode. I'm sad about how easy it is to be so malicious and downright rude. What's the point?
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#115 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Just held my nose and went to the cesspit to check. The man joined here is known as Ahmed Carr (supposed to be a joke) at snakeoilaudio. The timing of his post here and him bragging about it at snakeoilaudio makes it a big co-incidence, if not him (who ever he really is) he must have been waiting here for it to read in order to react so quickly. The Swedish nutter you had here is at least three of them IMO, he replies to his own posts.
Highway29

#116 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Highway29 »

Just fighting fire with fire. If it's Ok for Dunn to continually insult and attack people, why shouldn't I or others? It's either ok for all or it's not. Unless Dunn enjoys some special privileged status?

My point was that Dunn flatly denied personally insulting Scottmoose yet his most recent post on another thread contained no less than 3 personal insults.

If he's going to keep attacking people, it sets a precedent. It is also likely to drive away people who would rather avoid conflict and therefore don't bother posting. Note that he's already threatened to attack Scott if he posts more designs that don't fit the Dunn view of speaker design:

Quote Dunn:
".....BUT publish something as bloody daft as you have recently and I will be back on your neck again, someone has to :roll:"

You either have moderation or a free for all. Which is it to be?
Nick
Site Admin

#117 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Nick »

Whatever I want. I don't think you have anything positive to contribute.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Highway29

#118 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Highway29 »

So, from your answer, I guess Dunn does enjoy special privileged status as far as you're concerned.

Doesn't your answer "whatever I want" show that different rules apply depending on who you are? Is it ok for Dunn to continually abuse people but not for others to give it back?

You've already decided I have nothing positive to contribute on the basis of two posts in a thread asking what is Audio Talk? Isn't it legitimate to probe whether it's your own little fiefdom where you can do "whatever you want" or whether a forum is its membership and the common rules they set and abide by? I think you've just answered that one.

Personally I think challenging abusers and highlighting hypocrisy is a positive thing. If you don't like my contribution why not ban me and show again your favouritism towards Dunn for all to see?
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#119 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Daniel Quinn »

Unfortunately your dislike of RD's taints all you say to such an extent that

a] you engage in personal attacks
b] your analysis of any situation is so jaundiced and biased , that it is impossible to engage with what you are saying .

Which means , it is best to ignore you and let your posts speak for themselves , fair enough if that is what you want .
Highway29

#120 Re: Audio Talk - what is it?

Post by Highway29 »

And one could say exactly the same about your slavish devotion to RD with the addition of:

You follow him like a loyal puppy to every forum to defend him.

One could therefore discount your opinion using your own logic.