JEWOTW.....

Subjects that don't have their own home
Mudshark
Old Hand

#76 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Mudshark »

Gee wizz...not content with gentle banter and fiery discussion, there is always one dickhead that wishes to take things a step further.

Okay hop on the stagecoach.....

Cum up to Portknockie then cnut......... :mrgreen:

But please make an appointment first, (pm me) im fed up knocking daft fukers out..... and its only February.

Stupid Dick.... :| :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Mudshark on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mudshark
Old Hand

#77 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Mudshark »

I must say, im well impressed at how well this JEWOTW thread is going, great response, keep it up chaps.....I promise to answer all posters in turn, but im a busy guy on lots of forums :wink: .:alien:

I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO GET BACK TO YOU ALL A.S.A.P.

:bigsmurf:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#78 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You are doing exactly what he wants, just ignore him.
Nick
Site Admin

#79 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Nick »

Even simpler, I have just deactivate his account. I don't see any point in continuing, and as he said, he has lots of other forums to post on.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#80 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I am going to do the same at HFS in case he decides to plague us again now.
shane
Social outcast

#81 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by shane »

Thank fuk for that.

Sorry......
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Thermionic Idler
Old Hand

#82 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Thermionic Idler »

Nick wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm Even simpler, I have just deactivate his account. I don't see any point in continuing, and as he said, he has lots of other forums to post on.
Ahh... peace at last.
Deck: Garrard 301 - Audio Origami PU7 - NW Analogue DH3S
Phono: Pete Millett LR, Lundahl SUT, AMB σ22 PSU
Linestage: Bruno Putzeys Balanced Pre + Hans Polak relay mod, LCDuino control
Power amps: 300B PP 'Symmetric Reichert'
Speakers: FF225WK Big Mets
thomas
Old Hand

#83 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by thomas »

Nick wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm Even simpler, I have just deactivate his account. I don't see any point in continuing, and as he said, he has lots of other forums to post on.

A hearty thanks from me, Nick.
Regardless of the 'foe' button, my recent viewing to this forum has been rather like the proverbial 'wading through sewage trying to find the lily pad', now to move on...
Michael L
Old Hand

#84 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Michael L »

shane wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 pm Thank fuk for that.

Sorry......
I did chuckle at this after a brief moment of terror.
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#85 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Cressy Snr »

TBH
I think this whole debacle has been fairly positive.
It has been positive for Richard, in that it has shone a bright light on the fact that the hostility towards him is not all justified. OK he speaks his mind and can be abrasive at times and dishes out as good as he gets, but then so do a lot of other people, and they get far less grief.

Some of the "new users" who followed him here, for no reason other than to make trouble, stir things up, cause chaos, be downright offensive and attempt to get the Doc pilloried through guilt by association, have been exposed for the annoying arses that they are.

The regulars here who perhaps at the beginning were understandably reluctant to accept Richard, have actually been sensible and reasonable enough to make an effort to change their viewpoints, see through the bullshit and deliberate disruption, and have sussed out the motives of said disruptors.

It is great that someone like the Doc, who has a wealth of experience and frankly a lot to contribute to this place has, in the end, been treated fairly instead of having put up with the usual crap he gets. This shows that this place is one of the best on the web for what it stands for. IOW the "new users" have failed completely in their campaign of disruption.
Audio-Talk has proved itself to be much bigger than that and through refusing to stoop to the level of the gutter, in response to some extreme provocation, is a community to be proud of.
Last edited by Cressy Snr on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sgt. Baker started talkin’ with a Bullhorn in his hand.
DSJR
User

#86 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by DSJR »

Listening to music and finding the best way for each of us to listen to it should be FUN!!! I don't have much D.I.Y. skill to share, but I've enjoyed the return here and hope to continue to contribute somehow :D
Smeege
User

#87 Re: JEWOTW.....

Post by Smeege »

Cressy Snr wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:33 am TBH
I think this whole debacle has been fairly positive.
It has been positive for Richard, in that it has shone a bright light on the fact that the hostility towards him is not all justified. OK he speaks his mind and can be abrasive at times and dishes out as good as he gets, but then so do a lot of other people, and they get far less grief.

Some of the "new users" who followed him here, for no reason other than to make trouble, stir things up, cause chaos, be downright offensive and attempt to get the Doc pilloried through guilt by association, have been exposed for the annoying arses that they are.

The regulars here who perhaps at the beginning were understandably reluctant to accept Richard, have actually been sensible and reasonable enough to make an effort to change their viewpoints, see through the bullshit and deliberate disruption, and have sussed out the motives of said disruptors.

It is great that someone like the Doc, who has a wealth of experience and frankly a lot to contribute to this place has, in the end, been treated fairly instead of having put up with the usual crap he gets. This shows that this place is one of the best on the web for what it stands for. IOW the "new users" have failed completely in their campaign of disruption.
Audio-Talk has proved itself to be much bigger than that and through refusing to stoop to the level of the gutter, in response to some extreme provocation, is a community to be proud of.
Well said Cressy Snr! Your post is certainly a breath of much needed fresh air. 8)

Forums can be excellent places, but sadly some of the more established ones are little more than safe harbours for cliques of arseholes. Jammy used to rail against them rather well IMHO.