Richard Dunn

Subjects that don't have their own home
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#241 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

For those that don't know sharing logins is a old trick of those now ensconced at snakeoilaudio. It started over a decade ago when they kept getting thrown off forums, they would share logins so they could disrupt. Back in those days Marco (AoS) was a founder member, with Andre and Hucker. The mods at TCN (The Crossover Network Forum) caught them at it, and the furore of it led to Marco having the famous madness and loss of reality that happened when Hucker (Rudi) and a couple of others hacked AoS by using Marco's login and password.

http://thecrossovernetwork.co.uk/forum/ ... ing-Emails
Last edited by Dr Bunsen Honeydew on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isaac piper
User

#242 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

isaac piper
User

#243 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

Do any of you idiots here have a real life outside internet forums?
very very sad people here i can see with nothing in their sad lives except internet wars.
i have an idea..why dont you switch off your computers and go out in the real world and see what goes on..maybe even get jobs..
sad lonely people on many hifi forums..
Dunn and marco the sadest loosers of them all..both have zero life outside forums..PATHETIC
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#244 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by pre65 »

isaac piper wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:37 pm Do any of you idiots here have a real life outside internet forums?
very very sad people here i can see with nothing in their sad lives except internet wars.
i have an idea..why dont you switch off your computers and go out in the real world and see what goes on..maybe even get jobs..
sad lonely people on many hifi forums..
Dunn and marco the sadest loosers of them all..both have zero life outside forums..PATHETIC
So is "Snake oil audio" real life ?

According to you lot it's

"The finest collection of societies dregs and fuckwits assembled under one roof."

You have now proved that to be oh so true. :lol:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
isaac piper
User

#245 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

Ah so you frequent Firkam Hall, good on ya squire. 8)

We tend not to take life n hifi so seriously. :blob:
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#246 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by pre65 »

isaac piper wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 pm Ah so you frequent Firkam Hall, good on ya squire. 8)
Not on your life. :shock:

When Rudi mentioned snake oil I took a look, and swiftly ran away. :lol:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
isaac piper
User

#247 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

Well Rudi's a transvestite, dont pay any mind to him, rest of the boys n girls in the hall are normal :drunken: :albino: ish.
Sir Cedric Minge
User

#248 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Sir Cedric Minge »

pre65 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 pmSo is "Snake oil audio" real life ?

According to you lot it's "The finest collection of societies dregs and fuckwits assembled under one roof."

You have now proved that to be oh so true. :lol:
Well I'll be rogered with a particularly large and knobbly root vegetable :shock:

Well played Noddy, a superbly pulled cover drive to the mid wicket boundary for 4 well deserved runs :bounce: :bounce: .

Seems I might have judged you a tad too harshly my good man, what with this and your reappraisal to the positive of dear old Dickie! I caught my good lady wife wiping away a tear and the last time she did that, it was due to a dozen strategically placed onion bhajis and a duck phall. What what, top hole my good man! :mrgreen:
The mischievous Phileas Fogg of hi-fi fora.
Always find time for a bit of tiffin dear boy!
isaac piper
User

#249 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

Cedric my man... :bounce:

Hard to believe I know, but I do believe Philip will be kissing Dickie real soon. :roll:

Tongue's Too.
Sir Cedric Minge
User

#250 Re: Richard Dunn

Jammy my dear old thing! Good to hear from you away from your new playpen and by the coherant nature of your posts, not partaking of the sauce :bounce:

But lets not get too carried away old bean, that's definitely not cricket! What what :roll:

But less venom than a particularly angry puff adder is certainly the way forward, as I'm sure you can see old boy :P
isaac piper
User

#251 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

My name is not Jammy, for he is by his own admission a skirt wearing mince muncher......I am a trowser wearing vegan.

Call me Legion for we are many.

Yes stealth is the word round these parts Cedric old boy, wot wot.
Touchy fuckers.

:alien:
isaac piper
User

#252 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

i would pay good money to see ole dicky dunn get a public horsewipping :bounce:
Sir Cedric Minge
User

#253 Re: Richard Dunn

Ah, many apologies my dear old Legion. I was under the misapprehension that you were indeed dear old James, who, as dear old Noddy so succinctly put it, is now in residence at a rest home for former HFS & AoS members with axes to grind. Its for their own safety don't you know. :alien:

As for profanity, it will not be uttered from my keyboard here, for if it were, my good lady wife would banish me to the guest bedroom for a month! Imagine a whole month with no tiffin my dear fellow? Perish the thought! I'm not even sure I know where my inflatable elephant is! :oops:

I'm simply here to counter the unnecessary vilification of dear old Dickie, plus I'm still in the market for a new fangled phono stage, nudge nudge, wink wink :bounce:
shane
Social outcast

#254 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by shane »

I think I need to vomit.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
isaac piper
User

#255 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by isaac piper »

Yes indeed: Quite a "love-in" for the "Greater Necked Cuckoo". But not much reciprocation.

How about accepting the olive branch where Philip is concerned. You claim never to initiate conflict; you only reciprocate. Well Philip has called a truce. If you continue hostilities, then *YOU* are initiating. Will you......CAN YOU live up to your claims and let bygones be bygones? I don't think you can or will, but I'd love you to prove me wrong and act like a normal human being.

While you're at it, how's about a public apology to David Brook? You called him a liar, a con man, a crook and a shit. Repeatedly. As I said before you were either wrong and should admit it, or you were right and now you are all that you claimed he was.

Thirdly, how about an apology to Terry Madher. You started a thread making yourself the subject. That removed the possibility of "Ad Hominem" by your rules. Then he posted comments about you (the subject) and you removed them and gave him a strike. If your ego is so fragile that you cannot take criticism, why start a thread with yourself as the subject?

Finally, would you explain to what the difference is between "Ad Hominem" and "unacceptable personal comment"? A cynic might conclude that the latter is simply a construction of a pathetic social cripple who once again has no alternative but to amend the rules so he always wins. Kim Jong Un's record-breaking golf round comes to mind.

Come on Dicky boy. Thanks to AT, you've been offered a rope to pull you out of the mire that *YOU* created and have wallowed in for 25 years. This is your chance to take it and embrace those offering to pull you out. Or will you just shit in the nest you've barged into, whilst barfing in the faces of those who have welcomed you. I know which one my money is on.