Nebo 8

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#46 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I am teasing him Dave, I am banned from attending, but keep threatening to turn up, one day I will.
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

#47 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Dave the bass »

Oh. OK.
"The fat bourgeois and his doppelganger"
Progmeister
User

#48 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Kidding or not it isn't my decision any more Richard. If you are going to attend Nebo it would need to be with the blessing of the current organiser and of course be fully prepared to face some of your critics. I would not in any way be involved in an uncomfortable situation accentuated by people with whom you have had disagreements with in the past and they with you. On a personal note i have moved on in many ways as i have stated before. My experience with yourself is firmly consigned to room 101 and again as stated before i can only wish you the best of luck with what you do. Shame the way things worked out but hey, sh1t happens.
"People turn to poison quicker than lager turns to piss". JCC. :D
Progmeister
User

#49 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Oddly enough, i have a field of rape about 200 yards from my house and i find the odour a little sweet and sickly at times. I know the oil is much better for using with a wok. Just out of interest, does anyone here make bolognese sauce in a wok or am i a minority? I think there are few hard and fast rules in successful cooking. Hence my recent penchant for poached egg on French rarebit with a layer of English mustard. 8) :wink:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#50 Re: Nebo 8

What a load of flannel Proggy. Marco stopped it not you and you know it you just licked his arse in abeyance.

Because of that the usual piss take was taken of you and it at HFS (our duty), especially as any use of NVA product at NEBO was sabotaged, which your poor little mind couldn't cope with, so you have run away - to what I am not sure, some sort of born again daftness, instead of facing reality it seems.

It has nothing to do with anyone else but Marco, he calls the tune and has banned me from anything that he has (via AoS) control over, it was the same with MiBO. The same with any mention of NVA at AoS which is effectively banned, as soon as mentioned the member is accused of shilling and shut up. With one exception in Macca, 'cos he is the one and only person who will stand up to Marco.

We have a happy little band of members at HFS who Marco has banned from AoS, and we enjoy taking the piss out of him and them. He seems to be developing similar brain damage to you at the moment, so maybe AoS will be free of him soon.

Sorry to use here for this. but every chance of telling the truth to these people should be taken.
Progmeister
User

#51 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Can't say i am surprised with that retort. Shame to bring that here Richard because here is a nice place. You will only believe what you want to and i can't change that so onwards and upwards. See you at Nebo next year. Ha ha. :D
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#52 Re: Nebo 8

Well you still post at AoS and that is not a nice place, so you are not very particular. If I could say it at AoS I can assure you I would. So here will have to do.
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

#53 Re: Nebo 8

Post by The Stratmangler »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 9:15 pm Well you still post at AoS and that is not a nice place, so you are not very particular. If I could say it at AoS I can assure you I would. So here will have to do.
Why don't you make do with your own fucking forum?
I'm sure I'm not the only one fed up with you pissing all over the carpet here.
Chris :happy3:
Progmeister
User

#54 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Anyways, Nebo 8 was yet another great day. Be good to see Nick at the next one as his last appearance was a memorable one. Love his designs, Going to do my best to get to Owston and listen to Steve's wicked system. Lou Reed's walk on the wild side at Scalford a couple of years back blew me away.
Progmeister
User

#55 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Attachments
N88.JPG
N87.JPG
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#56 Re: Nebo 8

Was any NVA allowed to be used.
Progmeister
User

#57 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm Was any NVA allowed to be used.
Yes indeedly doodly. We used NVA interconnects and speaker cables on a few occasions throughout the day.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#58 Re: Nebo 8

Blimey I am in a state of shock, must have meant Marco didn't go, he would have told you to stop it.
Progmeister
User

#59 Re: Nebo 8

Post by Progmeister »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 pm Blimey I am in a state of shock, must have meant Marco didn't go, he would have told you to stop it.
It may shock you to know that if anyone had brought along any NVA equipment as Macca did the year before last we would treat it the same as anyone elses gear. Marco didn't attend last Saturday though it has to be said that if he had my previous comment would stand. Marco has never hinted at or would not suggest that any participant of a Nebo event should not be allowed to use an NVA or any other device. I am passed caring whether you believe that but rest assured it is true.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#60 Re: Nebo 8

Well I would just suggest people read the NEBO past events threads at HFS if they want the truth.