Audiojumble

Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#106 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Ray P »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:57 pm...as everyone sees you as you are.
I'm in the group that constitutes 'everyone' and I haven't shared, nor have you sought, my opinion of Greg? You make this sort of assertion quite a lot and I would prefer it if you didn't take the liberty of claiming to speak for me.

I have no interest in this saga and I certainly have no intention of taking sides in what seems like a rather pointless argument from which no 'winner' will emerge. On the other hand, putting on a 'potential NVA customer' hat, reading these sort of public exchanges between the proprietor and a third party just creates a negative impression towards NVA - surely you can see that?

In my opinion this sort of bickering is tedious to say the least and I suggest it is time for everyone involved to 'put up or shut up' and spare me from more of this nonsense. Please.
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#107 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Don't be silly it was an opinion and a generalisation, if you know what that is. There was no way it was specific to individuals.

There is a very simple answer don't read it, but as long as the man carries on telling lies about this behaviour I will continue to respond.

An BTW he was not a customer he was a member of a forum where we were conducting a loan scheme and he joined in to take advantage of an opportunity to create problems for me and my company - no other reason, as subsequent events have proved. This was me and NVA trying to help people and to have our face spat at, how would you react.
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#108 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Daniel Quinn »

I Dont like this thread so i will read it and offer up my dislike just like several people already.

Go figure. What is it about these people thst they think it isneccessary to post thier disaproval.

The saturday guardian as multiple sections. Several of them i do not read. I appreciate other readers do
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#109 Re: Audiojumble

Post by pre65 »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 am I Dont like this thread so i will read it and offer up my dislike just like several people already.

Go figure. What is it about these people thst they think it isneccessary to post thier disaproval.

The saturday guardian as multiple sections. Several of them i do not read. I appreciate other readers do
I showed this sad saga to a legal friend of mine, and his opinion was that Richard had no actual proof that it was Greg who had removed the lid so there was not a case for criminal damage. There was however, grounds for a case of libel towards Greg.

He suggested a full public apology from Richard to Greg would be in order.
Last edited by pre65 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#110 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Ray P »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 am...if you know what that is...
What did that add for you? I'll tell you what it achieved from my perspective, it was unnecessary and has made me feel more negative towards you and NVA.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 amThere is a very simple answer don't read it...
I don't intend to but do you not see that there will not be a winner and you are doing NVA a disservice with these public spats.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 amAn BTW he was not a customer...
Did I say he was?
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 am...how would you react.
In a very different way to you, in fact I wouldn't even recognise the event in the terms you use. I've learned that experience isn't what happens to you but what you do with what happens to you. I certainly wouldn't still be gnawing at it years later.

I think I'll tune out now.
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#111 Re: Audiojumble

It is the same thing DQ, it is continuous, it is illogical, yet it keeps on coming. The problem is created by the initiator of conflict, not by the person who responds to it. So Hitler was a poor misunderstood person because we didn't like him invading Poland. :roll:

Stop the originator of the conflict and you stop the conflict. Allow him to continue, or not see him for what he is and get him to stop, then these spats will continue. I will RESPOND to these people.
Michael L
Old Hand

#112 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Michael L »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:11 am It is the same thing DQ, it is continuous, it is illogical, yet it keeps on coming. The problem is created by the initiator of conflict, not by the person who responds to it. So Hitler was a poor misunderstood person because we didn't like him invading Poland. :roll:

Stop the originator of the conflict and you stop the conflict. Allow him to continue, or not see him for what he is and get him to stop, then these spats will continue. I will RESPOND to these people.
Richard,
It's pathetic. You are like our very own Trump. If you were to spend less energy insulting, criticising and accusing people of whatever you would be able to indulge us with more of your undoubted knowledge. Your blood pressure would surely drop too!
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#113 Re: Audiojumble

Wrong again, Trump is the initiator of the conflict, I am like the press responding to it to try and stop the "new speak" or the bending of the truth.

I find it incredible. All I have done is reply to reams and reams of untruth and bullshit and countered it yet I am the one pointed at. What was I supposed to do just sit back and ignore it - not me!

So far it is just the usual parties responding, Noddy and you. RayP just wants it to shut up, and I can assure you so do I. This little spat was initiated by Noddy, it mostly always is, Greg joined in because he looks for any opportunity to do so, so I explained why he does that.

That is one of the troubles with these things the origins disappear amoungst all the noise. So just a little reminder of reality.
Michael L
Old Hand

#114 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Michael L »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:27 pm Clap trap, everyone can see what this is about, it has been about it since I joined. To be honest I couldn't give a toss what you think, you have proved yourself to me to be a liar, to deliberately damage nva product out to you on loan, to invent lies about the product to try and damage nva, and to invent lies about me to further your agenda. AND this has been on other forums, so why should anyone be surprised by you here. All shown in the archive at HFS

You are a nasty sick person who is going out of their way anyway anywhere and anytime they can to damage nva as a company and me as a person. Should anyone take you seriously, well obviously not.

Richard,

Did it not start here?
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#115 Re: Audiojumble

No it started before that. it started from a seeming little sarcastic remark from Noddy that was planned to irritate, to pick at, to scratch, it is his way and then act the innocent.

It is history just read back through the forum since I became active again. I post so Noddy immediately appears to irritate, like a flea, exactly the same here with this.
Michael L
Old Hand

#116 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Michael L »

As far as I know most people on here don't wish the forum to be like visiting the Queen Vic.
Aren't you old and wise enough to be able to ignore comments. You are incredibly easily baited.
It would be great if you could be respectful to our members too. I've never seen such rude posts - I refer to Scott in particular.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#117 Re: Audiojumble

Well you would say that as you are one of them so why should I listen to you. Your history is joining in. Here you pretend to be all diplomatic and like a forum representative or mod, you are not, and you are playing games. Again history proves what I say for others just look back at this mans interjections in the past, and at other forums if you can find him.
shane
Social outcast

#118 Re: Audiojumble

Post by shane »

No, the current unpleasantness started with this;
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:31 pm Thought I would try again and see if the little irritating tit still wants to stalk and hound me.
This was Richard's first post after an absence of six years. Look back to 2009 it's much the same. Everyone hates me moan moan don't read it if you don't like it moan moan Noddys an idiot moan moan Greg's a liar moan moan can't understand why the world hates me moan moan I'm just an innocent little baa-lamb moan moan.

Tedious, to say the least.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Michael L
Old Hand

#119 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Michael L »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:44 am Well you would say that as you are one of them so why should I listen to you. Your history is joining in. Here you pretend to be all diplomatic and like a forum representative or mod, you are not, and you are playing games. Again history proves what I say for others just look back at this mans interjections in the past, and at other forums if you can find him.
I'm not playing games. Whatever has taken place between you and certain members elsewhere is of no interest. We just want a forum where we can
get along and share ideas.
Just ignore people who try to irritate you and they will likely stop trying though most comments I see are innocuous enough. Treat others with respect and you will not receive criticism.
Daniel Quinn
Old Hand

#120 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Daniel Quinn »

pre65 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 am
Daniel Quinn wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 am I Dont like this thread so i will read it and offer up my dislike just like several people already.

I showed this sad saga to a legal friend of mine, and his opinion was that Richard had no actual proof that it was Greg who had removed the lid so there was not a case for criminal damage. There was however, grounds for a case of libel towards Greg.

He suggested a full public apology from Richard to Greg would be in order.
On my way to a court hearing at stockport cc i do hope your legal friend is my opposition as s/he knows nothing.

Firstly this is a civil matter and there is sufficient evidence for a judicial finding of facts

Secondly. I buggered if i can see any actionable defamation.