Bristol Show

Greg
Social outcast

#1 Bristol Show

Post by Greg »

I am setting up a lunchtime meet for the Beistol Show on Saturday 27th Feb. Details still to follow but anyone interested in joining in, please let me know. We will meet at a local Pub for lunch. I'm still negotiating with a local landlord and will update when I can. Hopefully, members attending will include Nick (forum proprietor), vinylspinner, peperoni, John Caswell, Matthew Snell (proprietor of WD) and several others including me.

If you are coming to the show on Saturday and want to join in, come back to me.

Greg
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#2 Re: Bristol Show

Post by Ray P »

Hello Greg. When you decide can you post the name of the pub; I'm not sure whether I'll make it or not, but just in case.

Ray
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Greg
Social outcast

#3 Re: Bristol Show

Post by Greg »

Hi Ray,

Good to hear from you. I have a pub in mind and have emailed the landlord but to date he has not responded so tomorrow morning I'll go down there personally and hopefully strike an arrangement. I will then publish the details.

It would be good to see you on Saturday.

Greg
Greg
Social outcast

#4 Re: Bristol Show

Post by Greg »

I have now arranged a local pub for lunch which is just 5 minutes walk from the Show. We will be going to the Volunteer Tavern, New Street, Bristol BS2 9DX.
Can we all meet just inside the entrance to the hotel at 12.30pm where we can get passes for re-entering the show afterwards.

It would be helpful if those intending to meet for lunch to confirm here so we know who's coming and I can let the pub know how many to expect.

Thanks, and look forward to catching up on Saturday.
Greg
Social outcast

#5 Re: Bristol Show

Post by Greg »

Well' I wasn't expecting a big response on this forum. I have noted that Nick may be in a position to join us for lunch. Please if anyone is intending to come and wants to meet up, make a post here or PM to me personally by midday tomorrow, simply so I can advise the landlord on numbers to expect.

Thanks!
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#6 Re: Bristol Show

Post by Ray P »

I think I'll be giving the show a miss Greg, sorry.

Ray
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Greg
Social outcast

#7 Re: Bristol Show

Post by Greg »

Thanks for letting me know, Ray.