Output Trannies

If they glow, this is the place to be
al newall
Needs to get out more

Post by al newall »

but lets not respond to those views in the way we have all seen on other forums in the past, we don't need to form a consensus.
You mean, we can all think freely and have opinions without being shot down and ridiculed.

That's revolutionary.
So long as the government doesn't step in.
Much to learn there is.
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Dave the bass »

al newall wrote:
You mean, we can all think freely and have opinions without being shot down and ridiculed.
Bugger.

What about folk like me who can't think on their own and need the help of a grown-up? :)

Am I doomed?

DTB
"The fat bourgeois and his doppelganger"
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Well, yes, though as Dave has pointed out, it does require the ability to think freely and to have opinions

Some folk do seem to prefer to be told what to think, we seem to have avolded any of those here though. Our standards must be too low. :-)

Dave: having sat and drunk beer and talked at length about music with what I though was you, its clear you have a evil twin. Coz that one certainly had his fair share of opinions :-)
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Dave the bass »

Nick wrote: Dave: having sat and drunk beer and talked at length about music with what I though was you, its clear you have a evil twin. Coz that one certainly had his fair share of opinions :-)
Oh no, not him. I've heard about him, He's a right nutter Looks like me I've been told :) 'Beer Dave' Julie calls him....

Word on the street is that he's got a huge great PP KT88 amp under his bed that never gets used these days and that he's in love with the sound of low-powered SET's and funny little 4" driver cab's.

Tschhh. Looser!

DTB
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Word on the street is that he's got a huge great PP KT88 amp under his bed that never gets used these days and that he's in love with the sound of low-powered SET's and funny little 4" driver cab's.
Hmm, its when you find old pictures of nice small neat hifi kit, look around at the huge boxes and bit of wood with glowing thing on them, and wonder what happened.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Dave the bass »

Nick wrote:
Hmm, its when you find old pictures of nice small neat hifi kit, look around at the huge boxes and bit of wood with glowing thing on them, and wonder what happened.
:D I know what happened in my case....

I met you lot!

DTB