Maybe not this week

If they glow, this is the place to be
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#16 phono

Post by IslandPink »

Paul Barker wrote: When are you coming up with a Gorham FET front end Phono stage? I looked at everything the seller lists and such a quality phono stage would surely fit into the genre.
http://www.mains-cables-r-us.co.uk/phon ... ifier.html

and it was reviewed in HiFi World last year :D
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Ah just remembered his name. citysystems88. I think. The eBay seller in Hong Kong. Haven't looked for a while though.

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by Paul Barker »

Thanks Mark I forgot about that. The idiots at hifi world forgot to load the cartridge correctly and consequently talked out out of that place reviewers talk.

That lot between Peter C and themselves stole a lot of expensive items from Daren turntables and slate plinths never returned them but were not permited to keep them. Darren lent full complete turntables in plinths through Peter to be reviewed. Non of it came back and the reviews were never done.

the time he did get a review published that man was independent he was completely honorable, did an honest review and returned everything as it was supplied.
Forgoten his name but I respect him. I have no respect for thiefs. Whether the thief was only Peter C or him and his pals at Hifi World.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Greg
Social outcast

Post by Greg »

Paul Barker wrote:Forgotten his name but I respect him.
Adam Smith