The use of VR tubes.

If they glow, this is the place to be
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by Paul Barker »

This it's the peculiar thing.it seems photobucket doesn't update the edit in real time even though to the originator it shows as edited inside photobucket. I suppose it is just a matter of posing the link and it will correct itself as photobucket catches up with itself.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

This it's the peculiar thing.it seems photobucket doesn't update the edit in real time even though to the originator it shows as edited inside photobucket. I suppose it is just a matter of posing the link and it will correct itself as photobucket catches up with itself.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

Enjoy

Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Figure 9 I've done a few times, simples using a little neon bulb. The last one was variable output, used a EL84 as the series pass element. Control section was half ECC83 I think.

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

how many milliamps can a neon take Mike?
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

:lol:

Maybe a bit more, don't know offhand. Generally intended as indicator bulbs so across mains with 270k in series kind of thing.

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."