DVD player and ripper.

I think we all know by now what this section is for.
shane
Social outcast

#1 DVD player and ripper.

Post by shane »

For some reason, the original DVD playing software had disappeared off my Sony Vaio laptop, and if I try to download Windows Media Player it tells me that my version of XP is non-original (which it isn't, but never mind).

Is there a recommended free download?

Going on from there, I'm trying to rip the Hadouk Trio DVD that the ever-generous Bassmeister lent me. Any suggestions for that?If it can convert to MPEG4 (?) or something the telly will recognise (ie not AVI) then so much the better. As you might have guessed , I'm not very savvy with video stuff...
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

Post by The Stratmangler »

Chris :happy3:
shane
Social outcast

Post by shane »

Thanks Chris, that did the biz.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.