Great Ebay store for audio cases and much more

Somewhere to tell us of supplies who go the extra mile, or run away with your dosh.
Tony Moore
Old Hand

#1 Great Ebay store for audio cases and much more

Post by Tony Moore »

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/doukstore/

I just order and received a chassis for my amp. Only ordered at the weekend and arrived today (from Germany). Excellent communication and service.

The chassis is fantastic value at only 78 quid including power socket, switch and knob and built in large heatsinks. 25 quid shipping but it does weigh over 4kg.

Very recommended ebay shop.
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Wow!!

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Tony Moore
Old Hand

Post by Tony Moore »

Yes, the quality is superb. For soooo long now the only cases available looked like something you wouldn't even want on a test bench at work. Getting anything half decent to sit on a hifi rack cost silly money.

I was going to make something up myself with Schaeffer panels again but then I found this Ebay shop and well, I couldn't even buy a couple of flat panels for the price of the whole thing. So a no-brainer. It even came with the knob, the IEC fused inlet and a mains switch, all with pre-punched and tapped holes. No speaker or phonos but that's good as most people want to select their own, but the holes are all punched and the correct size.

Now I just have to try and squeeze everything in. The next size up was a monster and so I went with one that is _just_ big enough.

Cheers,
Tony
Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

Yep, bought a case from them, great value as you say.

Not sure it's big enuff tho..