Big thumbs up to RAPID ELECTRONICS

Somewhere to tell us of supplies who go the extra mile, or run away with your dosh.
Toppsy
Shed dweller

#1 Big thumbs up to RAPID ELECTRONICS

Post by Toppsy »

Thought I'd post up a very positive response I got from a recent purchase with RAPID.

I bought a pack of 20 300mm x 300mm x 10mm polystyrene tiles to act as packaging protection to a pair of Frugal Horn speakers I have made for a guy in London.

I bought them from Rapid as they were advertised as 10mm thick. Generally this type of ceiling tile is only 8mm thick. I thought the extra thickness would give additional protection against damage during courier transit of the packaged up speakers.

The tiles were delivered the following day. Superb service. However, they were only 8mm thick tiles! I felt cheated!

I emailed customer services with my complaint. I got this reply the following day:
Dear Colin

Thank you for your email, we will contact the supplier regarding the thickness of the tiles and get our website amended.

I will request a full refund for you back to your card for £15.61 no return will be required.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kinds Regards
Lesley Graves ext 205
Head of Customer Service
Can't ask better service than that. And to boot I used the link Nick posted on this forum. Hope the site still gets it's cut of the original purchase price.