wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
guy
User

#1 wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by guy »

Any one have 2x 8M lengths of NVA LS1 or LS3 cable that they no longer need available at reasonable price?

regards. Guy.
Mudshark
Old Hand

#2 Re: wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by Mudshark »

That's a fair old length Guy......Garden Party. :!: :lol:

Sorry cant help ya bud.
guy
User

#3 Re: wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by guy »

Hi Jammy,

not for garden party :) - although I have been thinking about doing another this summer (I keep on thinking about warm summer evenings at the moment).
Mudshark
Old Hand

#4 Re: wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by Mudshark »

Cmon Guy, 8mtrs....Thats 800cms, 8000mms.

Please explain yerself...... :twisted:

Your neighbour has a stereo but no speakers, so you thought you would help him out.... :P :P :P
guy
User

#5 Re: wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by guy »

Front room is a bit long (~ 9M X ~3.8M). Position of record deck/amps means that about 8M will be needed to go around room to new position for furthest speaker - although I could get away with 5.6M if I can be bothered to take up the carpet.

I have started thinking that with a real change to the room (radiator/s being moved) I could come up with an alternative. I have put everything back to original positions for the moment, but keep on looking around the room and trying to think of different layouts and it is becoming a real pain.

Word of warning: if you ever consider adding an extension to a bungalow, think carefully and don't be seduced by the thought of long rooms! Every idea so far just accentuates the, relative, narrowness of the smaller dimension.

OR: If anyone knows of a flooring expert (with loads of money and willing to do a freebie :lol: ) willing to take up the carpet and fit a wooden floor, with cables hidden underneath....

All the best Jammy. Guy
Mudshark
Old Hand

#6 Re: wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by Mudshark »

A flooring expert with loads of money..........mmmmh :mrgreen:
shane
Social outcast

#7 Re: wanted NVA LS1/3 cable

Post by shane »

Mudshark wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 pm A flooring expert with loads of money..........mmmmh :mrgreen:
That's probably the first time you and I have had the same thought!
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.