Aikido MFB and Salas SSHV2

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#1 Aikido MFB and Salas SSHV2

Post by Ray P »

I have started too many projects so it's time to cull one or two...

For sale, one Broskie Aikido MFB. Purchased via the Glassware/TubeCAD store, though not actually featured there, this is a variant of the Aikido stero line stage unit;

http://glass-ware.stores.yahoo.net/ainost.html

but with the option of an active filter, up to fourth order, on it's input.

I was going to use this for a no-DAC DSD project and Broskie provided a schematic to build it with a second order low-pass filter with a -3dB point at 40KHz. He also provided options for unity or 5.5dB gain. Broskie specified a 12AX7 and 6DJ8 valve complement. The board is mostly assembled, but depending on the requirement configuration some resistors will be required; I used Multicap RTX for the output caps. (For cosmetic purposes I have installed a blue LED into each tube base, to be run from the filament supply.)

I also have an assembled but unused/tested Salas SSHV2 module that I was planning to use with the Aikido MFB;

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-bu ... lator.html

For the Aikido MFB (with a brand new pair of 12AX7 valves) and the Salas SSHV2 I am looking for £100 plus shipping (or I might consider splitting 80:20).

I will, of course include the documentation that Broskie provided. I'm happy to try and field any questions.

Thanks for looking
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#2 Re: Aikido MFB and Salas SSHV2

Post by Paul Barker »

Ok
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#3 Re: Aikido MFB and Salas SSHV2

Post by Ray P »

Paul Barker wrote:Ok
Not sure what you mean Paul?
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#4 Re: Aikido MFB and Salas SSHV2

Post by Paul Barker »

I'll buy it.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein