A few things for sale...

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
chris661
Shed dweller

#1 A few things for sale...

Post by chris661 »

Hi chaps, thought the things I'm selling on eBay at the moment might be of interest to some of you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201472263375? ... 1555.l2649

There's a couple of fairly powerful solid state amps, and a pair of EV DH1a compression drivers with two pairs of horns. All on bidding with a low start.

Thanks for looking
Chris
Nick
Site Admin

#2 Re: A few things for sale...

Post by Nick »

Cool, either of those power amps would be useful for something I am working on so I have stuck a couple of bids in.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
chris661
Shed dweller

#3 Re: A few things for sale...

Post by chris661 »

Hi again gents,

A few more things have gone up. Link to one of them below.
There's 3x Behringer EP1500 amps in various conditions, good for 260w/ch @ 8ohm, 400w/ch @ 4ohm, 540w/ch @ 2ohm. All rated at both channels driven, <0.1% THD.
There's also a Cloud CX-A6, 6 channels of 120w into 4ohm, 85w into 8ohm. Made in the UK.
... and finally, my old Laney G300 bass amp. Doesn't get used much any more, so I'd like to see it go to a good home.

The fans are all pretty loud on the Behringer and Cloud amps, so would probably need a silent replacement for home use. There's lots available online. I'm keeping an EP1500 with a silent fan, and it is very very quiet.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Behringer-EP1 ... 1520122888
Click "See Other Items" to see the rest of the listings.

If you decide to make an offer on eBay, let me know if you're on the forum and I'm sure I'll be more likely to strike a deal :)

Cheers
Chris

PS - the Peavey DECA 528 amp I listed a while back is still available, but not on eBay yet. An extra £20 with one of the amps listed, and its yours. First come, first served on that one.
PPS - Nick, hope the Samson amp is treating you well.