A HiFi tragedy from Suffolk announces his presence

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
Greg
Social outcast

Post by Greg »

Hello Chris and welcome. As much as the others imply it's all madness here, that is only because they themselves are actually mad :lol:

It is perfectly possible to construct a single good sounding system that will accommodate all genres of music you might want to listen to, and hanging in here will help you with that. Many of us have just returned from one of our bi-annual meet ups just north of Doncaster and without doubt there were systems demonstrated that had the versatility to accommodate the very most eclectic musical tastes. The next one hopefully should be in May and I would heartily recommend you make an effort to join us. I can assure you, you'll not be disappointed!
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
Douglas Adams (HHGTTG)
xwilliphant
New User

Post by xwilliphant »

Hi Greg! Brissoll eh? I came from K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M meeself moi cocker!

Despite all that, thanks for the info re Audiofest N of Doncaster. I might risk crossing the Trent.

Only half of Kent is really as terrifying as most of Essex. Mind you The Audio Jumble happens in Kent so don't be too quick to condemn.

Bye