A little light humour

A place for the funny stuff
Mudshark
Old Hand

#1246 Re: A little light humour

Post by Mudshark »

Mike H wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 pm
Mudshark wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:42 am Jack fuk off n take a chill pill, I thought it fukin hilarious..... :bigsmurf:
You're a special kind of asshole ain't ya?

But Mike, this forum contains a special kind of fukwit, dont it?

:mrgreen:
Thermionic Idler
Old Hand

#1247 Re: A little light humour

Post by Thermionic Idler »

Deck: Garrard 301 - Audio Origami PU7 - NW Analogue DH3S
Phono: Pete Millett LR, Lundahl SUT, AMB σ22 PSU
Linestage: Bruno Putzeys Balanced Pre + Hans Polak relay mod, LCDuino control
Power amps: 300B PP 'Symmetric Reichert'
Speakers: FF225WK Big Mets
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#1248 Re: A little light humour

Post by jack »

Twat.jpg
Vivitur ingenio, caetera mortis erunt
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#1249 Re: A little light humour

Post by Mike H »

Weather-warning.jpg
Weather-warning.jpg (23.38 KiB) Viewed 6223 times

headlamp-blinker-fluid.jpg

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Irene Idler
User

#1250 Re: A little light humour

Post by Irene Idler »

Found while browsing a turntable/LP enthusiast group on Facebook. Presented without comment.

"Hey, you know the rules, baby. If you wanna PLAY funky, you gotta SMELL funky." -- Mike Troutman
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#1251 Re: A little light humour

Post by Mike H »

Notes left for the Milkman
--------------------------------------

Dear milkman: I've just had a baby, please leave another one.

Please leave an extra pint of paralysed milk.

Cancel one pint after the day after today.

Please don't leave any more milk. All they do is drink it.

Milkman, please close the gate behind you because the birds keep pecking the tops off the milk.

Milkman, please could I have a loaf but not bread today.

Please cancel milk. I have nothing coming into the house but two sons on the dole.

Sorry not to have paid your bill before, but my wife had a baby and I've been carrying it around in my pocket for weeks.

Sorry about yesterday's note, I didn't mean one egg and a dozen pints, but the other way round.

When you leave my milk please knock on my bedroom window and wake me because I want you to give me a hand to turn the mattress.

Please knock. My TV's broken down and I missed last night's Coronation Street. If you saw it, will you tell me what happened over a cup of tea?

My daughter says she wants a milkshake. Do you do it before you deliver or do I have to shake the bottle?

Please send me a form for cheap milk, for I have a baby two months old and did not know about it until a neighbour told me.

Please send me details about cheap milk as I am stagnant.

Milk is needed for the baby. Father is unable to supply it.

From now on please leave two pints every other day and one pint on the days in between, except Wednesdays and Saturdays when I don't want any milk.

My back door is open. Please put milk in 'fridge, get money out of cup in drawer and leave change on kitchen table in pence, because we want to play bingo tonight.

Please leave no milk today. When I say today, I mean tomorrow, for I wrote this note yesterday.

Milkman, please put the coal on the boiler, let dog out and put newspaper inside the screen door. PS don't leave any milk.

No milk. Please do not leave milk at No. 14 either as he is dead until further notice.

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#1252 Re: A little light humour

Post by jack »

Idiot.jpg
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#1253 Re: A little light humour

Post by jack »

Three engineers and three mathematicians are on a train going to a conference. The mathematicians each bought a ticket. The engineers have one between them. As the conductor starts through the train car, the engineers all rush off and jump into the small lavatory.

The conductor knocks on the door of the lavatory and says "Ticket, please." At which point the engineers slide the one ticket through a ventilation slot and the conductor punches it. The mathematicians think this looks like a good trick and decide to try it on the train ride back home.

As the mathematicians board the train they have one ticket between them. The engineers have no ticket!
After a while, one of the engineers says, "Here comes the conductor!" So all three mathematicians jump up and run into the lavatory with their one ticket.

One of the engineers goes to the lavatory door and says "Ticket, please."
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#1254 Re: A little light humour

Post by Mike H »

SafeRiding.jpg

IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#1255 Re: A little light humour

Post by IslandPink »

Top notch !
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#1256 Re: A little light humour

Post by andrew Ivimey »

What a wonderfully whimsical world Japan in 1962 must have been!
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
thomas
Old Hand

#1257 Re: A little light humour

Post by thomas »

Amidst the doom gloom and general depression I've had today around 'A50' I stumbled across this, which actually put a (cynical) smile on my face…

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/busi ... 0328125004
andrew Ivimey

#1258 Re: A little light humour

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Oddly (is that a word) it's the supermarket trolleys that gave a problem with the new coins.

Where does 'Daily mash' come from? I don't know but I'm prepared to guess that it's a stupid bunch if redneck Americans who still think that Washington d.c. is a long way away.

I could be wrong but...
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
thomas
Old Hand

#1259 Re: A little light humour

Post by thomas »

I've no idea where it comes from but I think the humour in it is very British in a sarcastic and self mocking way…. the T May piece was quite funny too….
andrew Ivimey

#1260 Re: A little light humour

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Yep it looks English ( I looked) so satire and under statement etc are attuned to us. Looking like a red necked republican is in line to that too . Heck, Fox produce Homer Simpson and Family Guy. And Daily Mash, if one delves, is about as subtle as Private Eye....spose that's a compliment then!